Be part of the Workplace Challenge & Improve the Health of your Business!
Bedfordshire's Workplace Challenge is all about engaging the Workforce across Beds County in a whole host of fitness opportunities!
Although we work with Companies and organizations on a bespoke basis to increase activity in the workplace, this program is available to all, and over 1500 people have already got involved locally. Sign up to our newsletter for Bedfordshire & Luton and take part in the 'Workplace Fitness Challenge'.
About Workplace Challenge:
- Workplace Challenge's activity tracking platform is a free online facility available through www.workplacechallenge.org.uk that enables individuals and workplaces to log all of their physical activity, and easily compare activity levels to other participating individuals and organisations.
- Active loggers will be able to see a variety of stats including distance travelled, calories burned, CO2 saved and progress against the recommended 150 minutes of physical activity per week using a targets bar. It's also possible to set personal targets (linked to fundraising) and create your 'circles' to compare your progress against friends and colleagues. All these features and more are available from your dashboard.
- A minimum of three registered employees are required for a workplace to appear in a leader board and people can also track their own individual progress locally and nationally.
- We manage the online platform for Bedfordshire, ensuring that there are fun and unique sporting challenges, activities and competitions available offline to encourage people of all abilities in Luton & Bedford to stay active.
- Workplace Challenge is supported by Sport England through the Get Healthy Get Active fund.
Exercise is key for your Wellbeing, not just physically but mentally too. The Workplace Challenge is great for Team Spirit, meeting new people and trying something new. All abilities welcome.
Get Your Company, Get Your Friends & Get Yourself Involved To Get Active & Healthy!