Ladies! Take some time for yourself to reach into leading, activating and/or coaching by learning new sports and activities across Bedfordshire. Do you want to be a role model and help get women in your area more active? Maybe you have an interest in a certain sport or physical activity but have never taken the first step? Let us know what you would like to do. There may be some funding available for women across Bedfordshire so please get in touch to find out more and how to get involved. We want to hear from you! Do something amazing today and change lives.
We have had over 80 women qualify as leaders, activators and coaches through the first programme we started in January. Not sure this is for you? Read the stories from some of the females and watch the videos of the women that participated and hopefully it will change your mind.
- How to Become a Female Sports Role Model
- Top 5 Tips for a Female Sports Coach
- Medina's Journey on the NPLQ course
- Nazia Qamar First to Complete the NPLQ course
- BAME Female Only Nutrition and Exercise Session
- Meet the Amazing Female Run Leaders from Dunstable Road Runners
Need inspiration to coach? Crimson Catz might help you!
Hear how parkrun inspired Kate Neale to volunteer!
For more information regarding the national Women and Coaching campaign; REACH. Please visit: www.reachintocoaching.co.uk