Did you know we offer support for submitting your Sports Funding Grant in Bedfordshire?
Here at Team Beds and Luton we offer a wide range of support services to ensure that as many sports funding applications as possible are submitted to improve sport in Bedfordshire.
Help with your Funding Bid
We have recently launched an exciting new agreement with Funding 4 Sport to help fund sport and physical activity in our local Luton and Bedford community. Funding4Sport write funding bids for organisations on a 'no win, no fee' basis and have an 85% success rate! They write funding bids for community groups, schools and sports clubs for both capital and revenue based projects.
Sports clubs and community groups have the opportunity for a free consultation with Funding 4 Sport on Thursday 15th December. A series of 45 minute slots will be available from 12 noon through until 9pm at the Bedford International Athletics Stadium in Bedford. Please contact Richard Sutcliffe direct if you would like to know more or book your place firstname.lastname@example.org
TeamBeds&Luton and Funding4Sport will work together to support clubs and organisations across Bedfordshire to apply for funding, this can include a combination of the following:
- Funding Matters Newsletter
- Bid Writing Service
- 1:1 Consultation Clinics
- Funding4Sport Subscription
- Bid Checking Service
- Funding Workshops
Funding4 Sport Fees:
- 10% for bids under £10k with a £100 administration fee e.g. an example of this is Sport England's small grants.
- 5% for bids over £10k with a £250 administration fee e.g. an example of this is Sport England's Inspired Facilities.
If they write more than one bid for a club/organisation then you might be able to get a reduction in these fees.
Speak to Richard Sutcliffee directly on email@example.com
Please get in contact with Graham@teambedsandluton.co.uk , who has helped many clubs in the area with improving their facilities, if you want to discuss your bid. He can offer:
- Assistance with the consultation process. This should demonstrate sufficient engagement with club members (playing and non playing); local based Bedfordshire community groups; near neighbours and strategic partners.
- Cross referencing of the project to appropriate strategic documents and plans. These might include Local Authority Indoor and Outdoor Playing Pitch Strategies; National Governing Bodies of Sport and County Sport Partnership Strategies; Local Authority Health & Wellbeing strategy.
- Cross referencing of the project to Sport England's Active People Survey results, Market Segmentation tool and Economic Impact Tool with calculations made as appropriate.
- Assistance with completion, and review of appropriate Sport Development Plan(s) and supporting Income & Expenditure Forecasts.
- Letter of support from the director of team BEDS&LUTON CSP.
- Engagement with the National Governing Body of sport and Local Authority regarding completion of the Sport Development Plan and Letters of Support.
- An ongoing review of the application as it is completed and a final review of the content prior to submission.
Other Sources of Funding Support
Community and Voluntary Service (CVS) is a local organisation that provides quality support and representation to all voluntary and community groups in Bedfordshire.
The CVS funding and development officers offer specialist funding and development advice, call 01234 354366 to make an appointment or alternatively visit the CVS website for details.